How do I get a library card?
- Stop by the Library and fill out a registration card
- Bring your picture ID with your current address (such as a state drivers license)
- Non-Wisconsin residents are assessed an annual fee of $25
- Patrons are considered a non-Wisconsin resident until they get a Wisconsin Driver’s License or Wisconsin ID card
- If you are new to the area, bring your state picture ID and one other form for address verification
- Acceptable forms for address verification: utility bill, lease, or rent receipt with your current address
Can my child get a card?
Yes, at the Woodville Library, children 6 years and older can also get a library card.
- Anyone under 17 years old needs to bring a parent or guardian to sign up for their card
- Also please note, the parent’s personal library card must be in good standing; this means that the information must be current and any fines must be less than $10
When are my library materials due?
- Most books and audiobooks check out for 21 days
- New books for 14 days
- DVDs for 7 days.
- Items can usually be renewed 2 times, unless it is on “hold” for someone else.
- Woodville Library does not charge late fines for any materials except for “Lucky Day” movies
Does it cost money to check out books from the library?
- All library materials can be checked out for FREE!
- Woodville Library has many, many books, magazines, audiobooks, CDs and DVDs for you to choose from.
- Really, the Library is the best value in town!
What does the Library ask of you?
All the Library asks is that you:
- Take care of any materials you check out
- Return them on-time (by the due date on receipt)
- Return items in the same, good condition
What is the MORE Library System?
MORE (My Online Resource) is an online catalog that links you to 48 libraries in Western Wisconsin
- On the MORE website, you can renew items, order items, or check your account
- A library card from Woodville Library can be used at any of the MORE Libraries including Baldwin, Menomonie, Eau Claire, Glenwood City, River Falls, and Hudson
- Material checked out at Woodville can be returned to any MORE Library or vice versa
Go directly to the MORE website by clicking on “My Account” on top right hand of this page or you can type in this web address: www.more.lib.wi.us in your browser. Be sure to ask the staff at the Library if you have any questions!